This commercial-grade heat press has a large 16″ x 20″ element (actual size 15-3/4″ x 19-3/4″) that allows you to create custom t-shirts, license plates, and many other unique and fun items. Transfer onto an array of flat surface materials such as fabric, metal, ceramic, wood and glass. Space-saving clamshell design features an elevated, 9/16″ thick aluminum lower platen to easily insert and remove t-shirts from the machine. The element is non-stick and Teflon-coated to prevent scorching of transfers and does not require a separate silicone/Teflon sheet. Removable and reversible hi-temp silicone pad. The pressure-adjustment knob allows you to adjust the pressure according to the thickness of the material to which you’re transferring. Digital temperature control lets you preset the temperature (in Fahrenheit); the element will stop heating when the preset temperature is reached. This commercial-grade heat press is true 1,600 watts rated with a temperature range up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrives fully assembled and ready to use with pre-installed Teflon-coated element, removable and reversible hi-temp silicone pad, and operating instructions.
- 20″ x 16″ Portrait style
- Portrait length allows images transfer with ease
- Redesigned clamp to ensure increased leverage and torque
- Steel frame construction to last for extreme usages
- Fully digital display timer and temperature gauge
- Easy and wide opening, approximately 70 degrees
- Scratch resistant powder coat baked on paint
- Easy adjustable pressure knob
- 16 x 20 (40cm x 50cm) heat plate.
- Press Temperature units is in Fahrenheit
- Max temperature equivalent to over 450 F. Adjustable (+/- 1 deg F)
- Automatic timer/alarm
- Input Voltage: ~110V-~120V. Plugs into regular wall outlets.
- 1600 Watts
- Timer: 1 S – 999S